INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ESTABLISHED IN THE ORGANIC LAW OF PROTECTION OF DATA OF PERSONAL CHARACTER
1. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by You, through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or any other collection channel thereof, as well as those generated during your relationship with our entity, will be subject to processing in the files of JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ , Duly notified in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with the purpose of maintaining and fulfilling the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity and providing services derived from it.
Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned LOPD and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), we inform you that your Data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity through telephone, ordinary mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
In the same way, we inform you that your data will be assigned in all cases where it is necessary for the development, compliance and control of the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity or in the cases authorized by a rule with the rank of law And in particular where one of the following is true: (a) the treatment or assignment is intended to satisfy a legitimate interest of the controller or the assignee covered by that rule; B) The treatment or transfer of the data is necessary for the controller to fulfill a duty imposed by said standard.
2. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT The consent to the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood by means of the marking of the corresponding boxes arranged for the effect in our web page.
3. REQUIRED CHARACTER OF DATA REQUESTED The completion of each and every one of the fields that appear on the forms provided for this purpose on our website is obligatory (otherwise, fields marked with an asterisk will be marked with an asterisk). The refusal to provide their data would entail the impossibility of maintaining and fulfilling the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity, since they are necessary for the provision of services derived from it.
4. PRINCIPLE OF QUALITY OF DATA The recipient of the service will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, acting JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ in good faith as mere service provider.
In the event that the recipient of the service provides false information or third parties without their consent to do so, he will personally respond to JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ, those affected or interested, Spanish Agency for Data Protection and, where appropriate, authorities Autonomous protection of data, of the responsibilities derived from this circumstance.
JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ does not collect data from persons under the age of fourteen through its website. In the event that a person under the age of fourteen provides their data through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or any other channel of collection thereof, they shall be immediately destroyed at the same time Aware of such circumstance.
In order to comply with the provisions of article 4.3 of the LOPD, the recipient of the service undertakes to communicate to JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ any changes that may occur in his / her data, so as to be truthful in their current situation in Every moment
For the use of our website we use tools to track the navigation through the same and IP address of the recipient of the service, with the purpose of improving and guaranteeing the provision of services and the technical operation of it.
6. DATA SAFETY PRINCIPLE JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the personal data and avoid its Alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether arising from human action or the physical or natural environment developed in Title VIII Of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ is not responsible for the use or navigation that takes place in the external links that are outside its main domain.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, his rights of access, Rectification, cancellation and opposition, attaching a photocopy of your DNI to the person responsible for the file or the treatment JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ in the direction of C/ Chicuelo II, 9. 6 dcha - 02005 Albacete (Spain) or email email@example.com
9. LEGISLATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and courts of the user's domicile.
10. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR THE TREATMENT The person in charge of the file or treatment is JOSÉ ÓSCAR ÁLVAREZ PÉREZ, with address for notifications in C/ Chicuelo II, 9. 6 dcha - 02005 Albacete (Spain).